Here For You
La Pine Community Health Center’s outreach services assist the social and cultural needs of our community. Our professional staff is trained in enrollment assistance for OHP & Healthy Kids. We help our patients apply for medication programs and provide assistance for those applying for the Oregon Health Plan. We offer referral services and will help you find other community resources you might need. Ask us about our discounted fee program.
- Assistance applying for medication programs and the Oregon Health Plan
- MyChart access to your medical chart on-line
- Support locating community resources
- Outreach Services/Referral Services
- Dental Voucher Program
- Discounted Fee Program (Click here to apply.)
- Transportation Guidance and Assistance
- Health Education Nurse Case Managers
Need An Appointment?
We are here to serve you! Call (541) 536-3435 to make an appointment or ask any questions.
Need medical care for a minor illness or injury but can’t wait for an appointment? Visit our
Walk-In Clinic in La Pine.
Monday-Friday 8am–6pm After Hours Phone Number (541) 536-3435
Some examples of common walk-in conditions: sore throat, ear infection, minor cuts or burns, muscle strains and cold or flu symptoms.